Nazarene Compassionate Ministries USA/Canada provides informational tools and resources for the start up of new Nazarene Compassionate Ministry Centers (CMSs) so NCM has been extremely helpful to our alliance by
- Advisement in the steps of the inception, organization and legalization
- Approval of 10% giving status to donations given to NCA-NW
- Listed as an approved Compassionate Ministry Center in USA/Canada Region
- Scholarships for technical training for two leaders of NCA-NW
- Invitation for our WaPac District Superintendent to participate in several national level meetings of NCM
- The donation of funds in a capacity-building grant that strengthened our first year of operation
- NCM Regional Consultant, Rev. Jay Height, visited at both November 2015 meetings: the “Urban Ministry Leaders’ Dinner" at Seattle First Church, on November 13th, and our "Connecting Point" conference at Kent Hillside on November 14.
Multicultural Ministries of USA/Canada and World Relief Seattle provide technical and organizational support and training especially pertinent to the NCA-NW in the establishment of Immigration Resource Centers on the WaPac District.